I tried aspirin face mask with different ingredients and it worked amazingly well! Read on to find different ways you can make DIY aspirin face mask. Check it out!
With the rise of internet many are well-informed about the various ingredients that help to achieve flawless skin.
And aspirin is one of such ingredient that is very helpful in assuring you with flawless beauty.
Aspirin is one of the most famous painkillers but it also contains salicylates that’s known to be good for the skin!
This ingredient can be used for getting best results on skin. Face mask prepared with aspirin is known to be beneficial in removing dead skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and helps in reducing the discoloration of skin.
- Related: DIY Aspirin Face Mask For Acne prone skin
- Related: Overnight Face Mask for Flawless Skin
- Related: DIY Mint Leaves Face Masks
I tried DIY aspirin face mask for 2 months straight and my skin improved a lot. As you can see in the before – after picture below, my white heads reduced and over all pores reduced as well.
Aspirin Face Mask
Aspirin And Aloevera Gel
How to make aspirin and aloevera gel face mask?
- Step 1: Crush two to three capsules of aspirin to make powder.
- Step 2: Mix a teaspoon of Aloevera gel to this powder.
- Step 3: Apply the mixture on your face. Leave it for twenty minutes.
- Step 4: Massage with your finger tips onto your face.
- Step 5: Remove the mask from your skin with the help of normal and sterile water.
This face mask is very helpful in nourishing your skin. This mask is most suitable for the people with combination skin tone.
Curd, Lemon And Aspirin
Curd is rich in healing properties. Lemon juice is a natural cleansing agent. When you mix these two ingredients with aspirin, you are assured with blemishes free skin.
How to make aspirin and curd face mask?
- Step 1: Mix the powder of aspirin capsules with enough appropriate of water.
- Step 2: Now, add some curd and lemon juice. You can also add olive oil to this pack.
- Step 3: Mix well and apply on your face. Wash after twenty minutes.
You can use this mask for two to three times a week for best results.
Honey And Aspirin
This mask is very effective and useful for the women with sensitive skin.
How to make aspirin and honey face mask?
- Step 1: Mix a teaspoonful of honey with the powder of aspirin capsules.
- Step 2: Add little amount of curd to form a fine paste.
- Step 3: Mix well and spread the mixture on your face.
- Step 4: Gently massage with your clean finger tips. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Related: Vitamin E Face Mask to try
Apple Cider Vinegar And Aspirin
We all know the skin-friendly properties of vinegar. As you combine vinegar with aspirin powder, the properties are maximized.
How to mask apple cider vinegar and aspirin face mask?
- Step 1: Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a cup of sterile water.
- Step 2: Add ten to twelve capsules of aspirin in it.
- Step 3: Apply this on your face and wash off after twenty minutes.
You can store the remaining solution in refrigerator for further usage.
What are the benefits of using an aspirin face mask
There are a number of potential benefits to using an aspirin face mask, including the following:
- Reduces inflammation and swelling. Aspirin is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which means it helps to reduce inflammation and swelling. This can help to relieve the symptoms of things like migraines, sinus infections, or colds, among other conditions.
- Prevents skin irritation. Aspirin can help to prevent skin irritation caused by things like sun exposure or windburn. It can also be used to treat acne and other skin conditions.
- Reduces the risk of developing skin cancer. Aspirin is a cancer prevention agent, as it has been shown to help reduce the risk of developing skin cancer. It can also decrease the severity of pre-existing skin cancer lesions.
- Helps to improve blood flow and circulation. Aspirin can help improve blood flow and circulation in the face, which can enhance the appearance of features like cheekbones or lips.
Hopefully these benefits will help you decide if using an aspirin face mask is right for you!
How to make aspirin face mask?
- Step 1: Crush few aspirin tablets to make powder.
- Step 2: Add little amount of water to form paste.
- Step 3: Apply the paste on your face. Leave it for ten minutes.
- Step 4: Wash with lukewarm water.
This simple and yet powerful face mask helps in assuring you with soft and smooth skin.
- Related: Honey Face Masks You’ll Love
Aspirin Face Mask: FAQs
What does crushed aspirin do for your face?
Crushed aspirin on your face can have a drying effect so if you have very oily skin then you can use a DIY aspirin face mask to control the sebum levels in your skin. Secondly, it is also anti inflammatory so it’ll reduce the redness in your skin which makes it good for those with pimples
Does aspirin lighten the skin?
Aspirin may have the potential to lighten the skin as aspirin contains fat-soluble ingredient that is used in lightening creams to lighten the skin.
Can I use aspirin on my face everyday?
It’s not recommended to use aspirin on your face everyday as it is very drying in nature. However, if you’re using it as a spot treatment then use it once a day over the required area. Too much of aspirin can dry skin out and cause a breakout
Does aspirin remove pigmentation?
Aspirin face mask does help in cell regeneration and removes dead skin cells. Which means that it is possible that aspirin may reduce pigmentation like age spots, dark circles or even tan.
Can I add aspirin to my face cream?
Adding crushed aspiring to your face cream may be beneficial. It can help reduce redness and acne. The grainy texture of the crushed aspirin may also help exfoliate your skin. However, if you have sensitive skin it’s best to do a patch test.
Hey there! I’m the CEO and Chief Editor of WomensOK. My aim with WomensOK is to make sure that any women in this world, regardless of their body type or color, is able to find solutions about health and wellness that’s best suited for them.
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest posts delivered right to your email.