Here are some cool ideas on how to wear printed pants including Tops To pair With Printed Pants. You can find tips on what to wear with printed palazzo pants and also on how to wear patterned pants to work.
Printed pants are a rage this season and they are definitely here to stay. So there’s so much more that you can do with these. These pants come in a plethora of shapes, textures and of course patterns.
There’s the striped printed pants, checks ones or even florals. You can also get something that has a light touch of print that is abstract too.
- Related: Cool Ways To Wear Leather Pants
- Related: How To Style Culotte Pants
- Related: Stylish Ways To Wear Palazzo Pants
Tops To Pair With Printed Pants 2022
1. Palazzo Printed Pants With Tank Tops
A chic and yet comfortable option here would be donning these pants with a pair of tight thanks or tees. Loose printed pants really works well for the summer months because it gives you room to breathe. Think of plain tank tops like spaghetti tops or even others to create a chic combination.
2. Turtleneck Tops With Skinny Printed Pants
A skinny printed pant is ideal for women who want create some volume on the bottom half and also get the illusion of curves, in particular apple-shaped women. So here you can simply think of pairing these with a plain turtleneck top in a solid color and some accessories.
3. Print On Print
This is a look that is perhaps most difficult to carry off but with a little thought you can do wonders. A print on print should be either too contrasting or very similar. So think of such hues that make the right impression. It could be a think checks on stripes or even stripes on stripes.
4. Classic Cardigans With Printed Pants
For this one you can go for either a cool cardigan that can be knotted down or even a jersey in plain colour. The idea is to keep it simple and minimalist. The trick here is to pair these pants with classic contrasting of plain solids to give you a chic and yet stylish look.
5. Tunics With Printed Pants
Think about simple tunics that look wow with either skinny pants or even tapered or capri printed pants. What works here is that you are actually creating a longer depth with tunics that are lengthier as compared to regular tops and shirts. In particular suggested for creating a slimmer silhouette.
How To Wear Patterned Pants To Work
The easiest and best way to wear patterned pants to work depends on your personal style and workplace environment. However, some tips on how to wear patterned pants to work effectively include:
- Start with a classic style – Some of the most popular patterns for pants include stripes, polka dots, and checks. These patterns can be styled in a variety of ways, so there’s definitely no need for them to be confined to the office.
- Choose patterns that are versatile – When selecting a patterned pant, it’s important to choose patterns that are versatile enough to wear in a variety of situations. For example, a checked pant might be perfect for a summer day at the beach, but might not be the best choice for work attire due to its busy graphics.
- Choose neutral colors – When selecting a patterned pant, it’s important to choose colors that won’t clash with your workplace attire. For example, opting for a blue check pant instead of a pink one will make it less likely that you’ll clash with other elements in your office.
- Avoid high-contrast prints – When choosing a print for your pants, it’s important to avoid prints that have high levels of contrast. This means that prints should be subtle and blended into the overall fabric of the pant rather than popping out.
- Be mindful of fit – When selecting a patterned pant, it’s important to be mindful of the fit. Pictured here is an example of a pair of skinny jeans that are styled with a printed blouse and belt. The print is used as an accent rather than being the focus of the outfit.
- Add a pop of color – When it comes to color-blocking, there’s no wrong way to go! Whether you choose neon colors, bold stripes, or intricate checks and dots, there’s sure to be something that will perfectly match your personality and style.
What To Wear With Printed Palazzo Pants
Printed palazzo pants can be worn with a variety of different outfits, but some popular options include skirts, dresses, and blazers. When choosing what to wear, it’s important to think about the weather and the occasion.
For example, if it’s a warm day and you’re going out for a casual afternoon walk, you might want to go for something more comfortable like shorts or sandals. If you’re going to a more formal event, like a wedding or a business meeting, you might want to stick to dressier clothes.
Here are some tips to help you style printed palazzo pants.
When it comes to prints, there’s no wrong or right answer. It all comes down to what you think looks good on you and what will work best with your outfit. Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect printed palazzo pants:
- Find a print that works well with your complexion – If you have a darker complexion, go for prints that are darker in color. If you have lighter skin, go for prints that are lighter in color.
- Choose a print that is versatile – Prints are often versatile and can be worn with many different types of clothes. This means that you can mix and match them with different outfits to create a unique look.
- Consider your style – Do you want to go for a more sophisticated look, or do you want something more casual? Prints can add a touch of sophistication or edge to any outfit, so it’s up to you to decide what look appeals to you the most.
- Be aware of fabric quality – Prints often come on low-quality fabrics which can easily wrinkle or fade. Make sure to research the quality of the print before making your purchase so that you know for sure that it will look good on your body and last long-term.
Printed pants can be a great way to add personality and interest to your wardrobe. There are many different types of printed pants that you can choose from, including floral prints, cotton blends, neon colors, and more.
Just make sure that the print is big enough so that it’s easy to see but not too overwhelming. And remember to mix it up with other elements in your outfit – top or bottom – for a cohesive look.
Hey there! I’m the Chief Editor of WomensOK. My aim with WomensOK is to make sure that any women in this world, regardless of their body type or color, is able to find solutions about health and wellness that’s best suited for them.
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest posts delivered right to your email.