The moment a woman becomes a mother, her first priority is the well-being of her child. She tries her every bit to provide her baby the best he or she can ever get. We all want our child to have a soft and supple skin. In such cases, tips from the grandparents are the best to be followed to look after the child. There are certain ways to for doing so, which, if followed will help your child to have the best skin they can ever get. So, get started with the following beauty secrets, even if you have a tight schedule throughout the day, to help your child to reap the benefits later for your earnest efforts for giving them a good skin care.
Here Are The 7 Home Remedies For Improving Baby’s Skin Color:
1. Oil The Baby’s Skin Regularly
All our grandparents suggest giving a oil massage to the baby at least twice a day. This not only helps in building up strong bones but also provides relaxed muscles too. Besides these benefits, an oil massage to the baby helps to moisturize the skin keeping tem soft and supple forever. Massage the skin of your baby with coconut, almond, castor or olive oil for a good skin.
2. Maintain The Temperature Of The Bathing Water
A child’s skin is very delicate. See that you never give your child a bath with excessive hot or cold water. This will not only leave your baby bruised, but will also take away the baby’s natural skin softness. Dryness and dullness will also become a major and regular problem of your baby’s skin. So, take utmost care in maintaining the perfect temperature of the bathing water for your child.
3. Provide A Natural Scrub For The Baby
Babies sometimes have excessive hair on their body which has a weak root. So, if you prepare a scrub, that consist of chickpea flour, milk’s natural cream and the right amount of water and apply it at least thrice a weak to your baby’s body it will help to remove the dirt and excess body hair of your little one. This also provides a good radiant skin for your baby.
4. Make Natural Packs For Your Baby
The following kind of packs will help your baby to have a beautiful skin forever if followed regularly:
- Make a thick paste of honey and milk powder. Apply this to your baby’s body thrice a week and leave it for ten minutes. wash it with water when it dries up and pat dry.
- The high amount of nutrients in potatoes also help to act as a natural body pack for the baby. Cut a thin slice of potato and rub its juice on the body of your baby. This helps your baby to get a good complexion.
- Apply fresh grounded turmeric mixed with coconut oil to your baby’s skin and leave it for some time. When it dries up, wash with water.
- Add a few drops of coconut oil to the bathing water of your child to give her a good complexion and moisturized skin.
- Take the skin of and orange and let it completely dry in the sun so that you can make a fine dust of it. Mix this powder with a small amount of yogurt and apply it on your baby’s body evenly.
5. Let Your Baby Consume A Lot Of Fruits
Give your baby fresh fruits and see that he or she consumes a fruit daily. Let her consume all kinds of fruits and make having fruits a good option than having the juice of it. Add no extra sugar to sweeten the fruit and let he consume the pulp too of the fruit.
6. Hydrate Your Baby A Lot
See that your baby never stays out of water for a long time. Make her drink a good amount of water at regular intervals to drive off all the toxins from the body. Staying hydrated always also helps to get a good skin for your little one.
7. Give Your Baby Sun Bath
Every now and then, give your baby a proper sun bath. Do not be finicky about the little one getting dark. You must know that the Vitamin D present in sunlight is necessary for the skin. So, be careful to the span of time you expose your kid to sun rays to avoid darkening of the skin.