Here are some easy DIY tips for face whitening and brightening. These face pack recipes will help remove tan and soothe your skin.
Bright and beautiful complexion is a dream of almost all the women!
Who would not love to have a gorgeous and stunning white complexion which can make your face look adorable and simply beautiful?
During summers, the skin suffers due to sweatiness and extra greasiness. The oily skin then results into skin acne, pimples, and patchiness and would overall make your face look caked and patchy!
In this article, WomensOk will tell you some top natural tips for face whitening so you can get softer, brighter skin easily.
Instead of using the products for sin lightening, g for the cool natural tips which can make your skin gorgeous and stunning and would simply make you look bright and beautiful!
These natural ingredients are simply awesome with natural benefits and would make your skin hydrated, moisturized, bright and smooth as never before!
Here are some cool beauty tips you can follow this season for face whitening!
Natural Beauty Tips For Face Whitening
1. Apply A Face Pack Of Turmeric, Sandalwood, Milk Mixture
Sandalwood is a stunning skin smoothening and nourishing agent which can make your skin superb!
Also if you want a cool skin brightening agent, you can use turmeric which can never fail to get you gorgeous results!
Mix these ingredients and add the nourishing milk and apply this brightening mask on your face. You would simply get flawless results!
2. Rub Some Lemon Juice Over Your Skin
Lemon juice is filled with all the bleaching agents which can make your skin super bright and lightened.
If you want to nourish your greasy and patchy skin, you can try this flourishing mask which can get you a cool white complexion!
Rub some lemon slices on your face or use lemon juice over your face for a brighter complexion!
Stay away from sun for some time after using this remedy as lemon juice is a tough bleaching agent!
3. Cut A Potato In Half and Massage Skin With It
Potatoes are filled with cool bleaching properties which would never fail to get awesome results over your skin.
If you love potato juice ad potato peel application, this amazing ingredient also works miracles on your skin if you want a bright and even toned complexion!
Apply some potato juice on your face or rub the potato slices on your face. This would get you cool results for sure!
4. Moisturize Skin Using Almond Oil
A stunning nourishing agent filled with essential minerals and nutrients which can have multiple benefits over your skin!
Almonds are filled with properties which can make your skin velvety smooth, supple and gloriously bright.
Massage some almond oil on your skin everyday and you would find your complexion getting fair and your skin getting baby smooth!
Try this remedy and you would love it!
5. Rub Tomato Slices on Your Skin
Tomatoes are the ultimate bleaching agents which can fight all the dirt and impurities and make your skin look flawless.
For a bright complexion, massage the tomato slices on your skin everyday and let it work for 15-20 minutes and rinse.
This remedy would get you face whitening benefits with smooth skin as a gift!
6. Use A Yogurt Face Pack
This fermented ingredient is filled with a lot of good bacteria which can nourish and smooth up your skin in just a small span of time!
This cool ingredients refreshing and flawless and would fight various skin impairments while making your skin glow!
Apply some fresh yogurt on your face daily and you would watch your skin transforming!
7. Apply A Face Pack Made of Papaya
Papayas are the best fruits for summers as they would not only get you a bright complexion but would also fight damage and sun tan.
Mix some ripen papaya crush and lemon juice with honey on your skin and brighten your complexion as never before! This is one of the most promising remedies you can try!
How to lighten skin permanently
There are many different ways to lighten skin permanently, and below are some of the most popular:
- Vitamin C serum – This is a very effective way to reduce pigmentation and scars while also boosting collagen production. It is important to apply a vitamin C serum every morning before sunscreen in order to achieve optimal results.
- Skincare products with Hydroquinone – This ingredient has been used for decades as an effective blemish-lightening agent, although it may cause skin sensitivity in some people. However, those who can handle hydroquinone should consider using skincare products that contain this ingredient because it is highly effective at reducing facial pigmentations without the side effects typically associated with other blemish-fighting agents like retinoids or benzoyl peroxide .
- Tretinoin – One of the best ways to lighten skin naturally and permanently is by using a derivative of hydroquinone called tretinoin. This drug has been shown to improve glycemic control, reduce inflammation, and stimulate collagen production. Additionally, it can help in diminishing sun damage and pigment accumulation.
- However, there are some side effects that patients should be aware of before beginning treatment with tretinoin including dryness, peeling/dry skin patches on the face or body
Final Thoughts on Skin Whitening Tips
Your skin color is a result of something called melanin which is responsible for giving your skin it’s hue.
So using face packs or serums cannot really “whiten” skin in the sense that it cannot reduce the count of melanin in the skin.
These natural DIY methods can reduce tan, remove dead skin cells and improve skin smoothness, making skin looking “brighter”.
You can use these natural face packs that help brighten and even skin tone.
Hey there! I’m the CEO and Chief Editor of WomensOK. My aim with WomensOK is to make sure that any women in this world, regardless of their body type or color, is able to find solutions about health and wellness that’s best suited for them.