Do you wish your breasts were firmer or bigger? Here are simple breast-lifting and firming exercises you can do right at home! Check it out!
At some point women may start noticing that their breasts are sagging which can be attributed to innumerable factors including a significant amount of weight-gain or weight-loss, hormonal alterations, ageing, post–pregnancy and many more.
While getting a breast lift surgery, implants are also an option, it does quite costs a lot of dollars and can always go wrong. And if you’re someone who are looking for natural methods to lift and firm your breasts, we curated these breast-firming exercises you can follow to make your breasts firmer, perkier.
Breast-Lifting And Firming Exercises
This amazing exercise is also at times referred to as ‘Wall Push-up’s’ and is usually categorise as one of the most modest and easy to do exercise that goes a long way in firming and toning your breasts to a greater extent.
Aiming at exerting pressure on the chest muscles or arms, the wall press exercise goes a long way in toning your breasts by targeting especially the pectoral muscles at large.
How to do wall press?
- Step 1: Stand facing a wall at some distance
- Step 2: Place your palms on the wall with hands slightly more than shoulder width apart
- Step 3: Keeping your feet flat and back straight, move your upper body towards the wall bending your shoulders. Your body should form a 45 degree angle against the wall
- Step 4: Now push yourself back to the original position
The further away you stand from the wall, the more difficult this exercise will seem. So you can gradually increase the distance to increase the difficulty level.
The Cobra Pose
The upper body lift exercise resembles to that of a cobra pose and is more of the form of a yoga pose that aims at toning the upper parts of your body besides lifting your breasts
This exercise mainly aims at lifting your whole body by balancing your whole body weight on the hips thus exerting a significant pressure on the lower body and arms.
How to do the Cobra pose?
- Step 1: Lie down on your stomach with your palms facing down by the sides of your chest and elbows bent. Make sure that the front side of your feet are flat against the ground. Touch your forehead to the ground
- Step 2: Press your shoulder blades as close as possible, pushing your pelvic bone into the ground, lift your upper body up and stretch your neck up to look at the ceiling
- Step 3: Slowly bring yourself back down to original position
Performing stretches can be a bit tough but this is usually one of the best and incredible exercise to tone your muscles.
Back-elbow stretch is one of the iconic exercise to offer a natural upliftment of breasts.
How to do the back-elbow stretch?
- Step 1: Stand straight and position both your hands next to each other on your lower back with your fingers pointing downwards, palms flat on your back and elbows out
- Step 2: Now move your elbows towards each other like you’re trying to touch one elbow to the other
- Step 3: Repeat as many times as you like
Push-ups are generally tough to do but are usually considered as one of the most amazing exercises that not only strengthen and stabilizes your chest muscles but also aids in toning-up of your complete body muscles.
It also aids in lifting the breasts besides making it tighter and firmer to a greater extent.
How to do pushups?
- Step 1: Get in the plank position with your body balancing on your toes and palms flat on the ground and elbows straight. Make sure that your shoulders are right over your wrist. Your hands should be about the distance of your mat or shoulder-width distance. your body should be in a straight line from your head to heels
- Step 2: Lower your body down, bending your elbows outwards and come back up
- Related: How To Get V Cut In Lower Abs?
To do a chest press you either need at least 2kg dumbbells or some sort of weight (like 2L water bottles will also do)
How to do a chest press?
- Step 1: Lie down on your mat with your knees bent facing the ceiling and feet flat on the ground. Make sure your spine is not arched but in a neutral position. Hold your weights, and bring your elbows out to the sides and your forearms perpendicular to the ground
- Step 2: Lift your elbows up and straighten your hands and bring your elbows down to the original position
Perform this exercise in 5 sets, where each set comprise of 10 -12 counts.
Yielding optimal results, the palm press exercise is very easy to perform and can be done anywhere. As the name suggests, palm press exerts pressure on your palms, thus firming your breasts in particular and toning your chest muscles in general.
How to do palm press?
- Step 1: Sit straight with your spine neutral and bring your palms in front of your chest and press your palms together
- Step 2: Press palms of your hands together exerting pressure on it for about 10-12 minutes.
- Take mid-breaks in between breaks and then repeat it for other hand as well. To get optimum benefits, try to do it in 5 sets with 10 counts.
This is all about the 6 most incredible exercise for uplifting and lifting your sagged breasts in a commendable manner.
- Effective Bridge Exercises And Their Benefits
- Amazing Yoga Poses For Weight Loss
- Facial Exercises For Double Chin For A Toned, Slimmer Face
Hey there! I’m the CEO and Chief Editor of WomensOK. My aim with WomensOK is to make sure that any women in this world, regardless of their body type or color, is able to find solutions about health and wellness that’s best suited for them.