Wondering how to get rid of FUPA? Here are 5 easy exercises to get rid of FUPA in a healthy way. Check it out!
Fatty Upper Public Area or FUPA is one of the common problems faced by many obese women. This problem can also be seen in the women who delivered a baby. Also, FUPA is due to genetic.
Fortunately, correct exercises and reduced calorie diet helps to eradicate FUPA. You are required to practice specific exercises that help in burning the fat in public area and make you look slim and fit.
- Related: How to shed water easily
- Related: Exercises for women to lose weight
- Related: How to reduce body weight while increasing muscle
5 Effective FUPA Exercises To Get Rid of FUPA
Bicycle Crunches For FUPA
You will be relieved from FUPA if you regularly incorporate the practice of bicycle crunches.
Here’s how to do bicycle crunches to reduce FUPA
- Step 1: Lie down on the floor facing the ceiling.
- Step 2: To give support, place your hands at the back of your neck.
- Step 3: Now lift your legs in such a way that your thighs should be in a perpendicular direction to the ground.
- Step 4: Now start cycling by making sure that your feet is not touching the floor.
- Step 5: This must be performed for each set of thirty rounds.
Take rest between sets and repeat.
Mountain Climber for FUPA
This is one of the effective exercises that help to give you relief from FUPA.
How to do the mountain climber exercise to reduce FUPA:
- Step 1: Your arms should be kept straight while touching the ground and your knees also should be touching the ground.
- Step 2: You need to rise upwards in a slow manner by taking a push up posture.
- Step 3: In this posture your legs should be remained in same lines just as your body. You should make sure to move your left leg towards the direction of your left hand.
- Step 4: This process helps to put some pressure on the lower abs.
- Step 5: Once done, bring your left leg to normal position and start performing the same method with your right leg.
- Step 6: You need to follow this for at least two to three sets with twenty repetitions for noticing best results.
Planks to get rid of FUPA
You are assured with a great relief from FUPA as you continuously practice planks. This is one form of exercise that helps to improve metabolism and body’s strength.
How to do planks to help with FUPA
- Step 1: You must be lying down on your stomach on ground.
- Step 2: Start lifting your body by taking support of your elbows. You can do so by keeping your elbows levelled and forming right angle with them.
- Step 3: Also, take support from your toes and try to hold in that position for at least forty five seconds.
Relax and repeat for best results.
- Related: Exercises to slim down your hips
Reverse Crunches To Reduce FUPA
Reverse Crunches comes to your rescue if you are eagerly looking for non surgical ways to lose FUPA.
How to do reverse crunches to reduce FUPA?
- Step 1: To perform this exercise, you must be lying flat on the ground.
- Step 2: Depending on the comfort, you can choose to extend your hands alongside of your body or you can choose to put them behind your head.
- Step 3: Now cross the legs at angles. Lift your feet up.
- Step 4: Now, make sure to put the lower back off as you try to contract abs.
- Step 5: With every lift, you must ensure to widen your legs towards ceiling.
Repeat the process
Pelvic Thrust For FUPA
If you are looking for the best exercise to get rid of FUPA, you must practice pelvic thrust exercise.
How to do a pelvic thrust for FUPA?
- Step 1: For this you need to lie down on your back.
- Step 2: Now, bend your knees and keep your feet flat. Also make sure to keep your arms straight.
- Step 3: In this position, your arms must touch the ground.
- Step 4: Now, start lifting the lower body and try to stay in this position for at least one minute.
- Related: How to get rid of muffin top
FUPA Workouts: FAQs
Is it possible to get rid of FUPA?
Getting rid of FUPA completely can be very challenging. With exercise and diet, it is however, possible to reduce FUPA to a great extent.
Can FUPA go away with exercise?
You can reduce FUPA with exercise and the right diet. With consistent exercise and healthy diet plan, you can get rid of FUPA to large extent.
Why is my FUPA getting bigger?
Genetics, childbirth, rapid weight loss, and aging are different causes of FUPA getting bigger. FUPA can be reduced with consistent workouts and healthy diet.
Is a FUPA normal?
It’s completely normal to have FUPA. There are a lot of reasons behind FUPA – rapid weight loss, childbirth, aging, etc. For a lot of people, FUPA is so normal that it is impossible to get rid of and is just a natural part of their body shape
Hey there! I’m the CEO and Chief Editor of WomensOK. My aim with WomensOK is to make sure that any women in this world, regardless of their body type or color, is able to find solutions about health and wellness that’s best suited for them.