Wanna loose that fat spilling around your bra? We curated simple exercises to get rid of bra bulge. Check it out!
Women of almost all shapes and sizes experience bra fat and nowadays, a common question that trainers are being asked is ways to do away with that bra bulge.
- Related: HIIT Exercises To Lose Weight FAST For Women
- Related: Aerobic Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat
- Related: I Tried These 5 Easy Exercises To Lose Weight From Arms And It Worked!
If you are one looking to tone your back and eliminate that extra flab under your armpits and those on your upper back, here are some simple exercises you can do at home to get a more defined look.
Exercises To Get Rid Of Bra Bulge
Upright rows exercise is a pull exercise basically meaning that you’ll be pulling up the weights. Other than reducing fat around the bra, this exercise works the back muscles and builds strength in the upper back and your shoulder.
How to do upright rows?
- Step 1: Stand straight with feet hip width apart and dumbbells in both your hands.
- Step 2: Rest the dumbbells on your thighs and hold them firm with slightly bent elbows.
- Step 3: Raise your shoulders to bring the dumbbells close to your chin. The elbows should be bent and dumbbells should be held closer to your body. Ensure your elbows are higher than your forearm and elbows are used to drive the up-down motion.
- Step 4: Bring the dumbbells back to original position and repeat the same motion for 20 counts.
Reverse Fly Exercise
The reverse fly with dumbbells is a great exercise for back and shoulders. When you perform the reverse fly exercise, you engage major upper back muscles. Other than reducing the bra bulge, this exercise will also help you improve your posture.
How to do reverse fly exercise to reduce bra bulge?
- Step 1: Start with an upright position and dumbbells in both arms. Your feet should be positioned hip width apart.
- Step 2: Bend your torso forward and bring your arms in front of your knees with wrist facing each other.
- Step 3: Stretch your elbows outward just like birds flap their wings, stretch them out so that the elbows are higher than the shoulder level.
- Step 4: Bring the hands back to the original position and repeat flapping. Make sure your weight is pointed towards the front while moving the dumbbells.
- Related: How To Slim Down Your Hips
Lift Up U’s
How to do Lift Up U Exercise?
- Step 1: Stand upright with feet hip width apart and dumbbells in both the arms.
- Step 2: Lift your elbows up so that they are in line with the shoulders and rotate your wrists such that your palm is facing up and knuckles are facing the ground.
- Step 3: Flip your wrist and raise your forearm upward so that wrists are now in line with the shoulders.
- Step 4: Slowly get back to the original position and repeat the same movement for 20 counts.
Lateral Pull Down
Lateral pull down exercise will help burn around the bra area. Other than that, this exercise will also improve your posture and strengthen your back.
How to do lateral Pull Down?
- Step 1: Sit straight on a chair with feet wide apart.
- Step 2: Drape the ends of an exercising band on both arms and hold it above your head.
- Step 3: Hold your left arm directly above your head and drop off your right arm towards the right side, say at about 45 degrees.
- Step 4: Both elbows and wrists should be held tight.
- Step 5: Stretch your right hand as much as possible so that the right elbow is almost straight and in line with your chest.
- Step 6: Hold the position for 2 seconds and return to original position.
- Step 7: Switch sides and repeat the same for 10 counts.
Other than burning calories and aiding in reducing bra fat, push ups help strengthen the whole body and improve your posture. It also increases your blood circulation.
How to do push ups for women?
- Step 1: Lie down on the floor on your stomach with arms under your shoulders and feet hip width apart.
- Step 2: Engage your core and back muscles and push your body off the ground. Knees should be straight.
- Step 3: Push up until your elbows are straight. Balance your body on your palms and toes and gaze downward. Your body should be in a line from head to heel now.
- Step 4: Return to starting position and repeat the same movement for 10 counts.
- Related: Awesome Back Exercises For Women
Rocking plank has all the benefits of a normal plank, i.e., it strengthens the core. Along with this, it also works out the shoulders and upper back.
How to do rocking plank?
- Step 1: First, get into the push up plank position.
- Step 2: Come forward slowly while rising your body higher on the toes.
- Step 3: Move your shoulders and head frontward pushing past your hands.
- Step 4: Gradually, go back to the starting position, so that the shoulders are in line with the hands again. The weight should be distributed evenly between the hands and feet.
- Yoga Exercises To Fight Cellulite
- Ways To Reduce Body Fat While Increasing Muscle
- Guide To Wall Sit Exercises: How To Do It And Its Amazing Benefits
Hey there! I’m the CEO and Chief Editor of WomensOK. My aim with WomensOK is to make sure that any women in this world, regardless of their body type or color, is able to find solutions about health and wellness that’s best suited for them.