Wanna get rid of that muffin top fat? Here are simple yet effective exercises to get rid of muffin top
Love the stunning and glamorous low waist jeans and hate the undesirable muffin top flaunting down from your adorable low waist jeans? Then this is the time to kick that muffin top which takes away all your desires to look beautifully and desirable toned and shaped.
We understand that hanging fat makes your belly look completely ugly and imperfect making you wish to never wear a pair of jeans again.
Thus we are here with some promising and rocking workouts which would significantly get you rid of that muffin top you simply hate!
- Related: Effective Exercises To Get Rid Of Cankles
- Related: I Tried These Exercises To Get Rid Of FUPA
- Related: How to shed water easily
For fighting the muffin top, you would require to adopt the workouts which focus on your core, belly, sides and abdomen.
These exercises would tone up your entire waist and sides and remove all the flash and fat out from there giving you stunningly glamorous and adorable waist line worth flaunting!
Exercises To Get Rid Of Muffin Top
have been our favorite as they never fail to give amazing results and stunning shape to our abs.
If you are tired and want to get rid of the muffin top, you can consider working out with crunches and its variations to get a stunning core and abs.
How to do crunches?
- Step 1: Lie down with your knees up and feet flat on the floor. Keep your feet apart hip distance
- Step 2: Lay down. You should be able to touch your the back of your feet with your finger tips.
- Step 3: Put your hands behind your neck with elbows open
- Step 4: Slowly lift your chest up by engaging your core. Make sure your back is pressed against the floor.
- Step 5: Do as many reps as you comfortably can
Do not use your neck to lift up your chest. Your neck will stay neutral
Perform a set of 15-20 crunches in the beginning and get stunning results as you start!
- Related: Exercises for women to lose weight
The amazing elbow planks are quite beneficial for the entire body but as a muffin top dissolver, it works wonders.
Instead of the high planks, try the elbow planks. This amazing workout would tone up your abs and core, dissolving the extreme and undesirable fat jammed up in your belly.
How to do elbow plank?
- Step 1: Lie flat on your stomach with your feet together.
- Step 2: Prop up on your forearms with your elbows right underneath your shoulders
- Step 3: Lift your back up. press your toes and elbows into the mat. Engage your abdominal muscles.
Make sure that your butt is not high up. Make sure that your back is not arched. It should all be in a straight line.
Perform around 15-20 repetitions and start getting stunningly toned and shaped abs and waist line.
- Related: Back Exercises For Women
Rigorous Standing Twists
If you want to dissolve all the fat from your waist line, you must focus on all the areas affected by it.
Sides are the most important part of the waist you must workout for proper shape.
The rigorous standing twists would help you melt down the belly fat, the sides and would make your belly and abdomen look adorable.
Also it’s not a high impact exercise, so you can perform more number of twists and get stunning and admirable waist line soon.
The side planks are a star workout which would give you multiple benefits and awesome results. The side planks cover everything you need to work on, for a toned waist and belly.
It works on your sides, the back, and abdomen and supports your body with beautiful and sexily toned legs.
How to do side planks?
- Step 1: Lay on your side and prop up on your elbow
- Step 2: Keep your body is a straight line. Don’t sag your hips down or arch it up
- Step 3: Hold yourself in a neutral position for a few seconds
- Step 4: Do as many reps as you can
Perform 15-20 repetitions of the side planks regularly and soon you would get a visible difference in your belly and waist line.
- Related: Exercises to slim down your hips
The side bends are also extremely helpful in toning your belly and sides. If you want to get rid of the muffin top soon, get this awesome workout included in your workout regime soon.
How to do side bends?
- Step 1: Stand straight in a neutral position. Don’t arch your back. Squeeze your ribs back. And keep your pelvis neutral
- Step 2: Bend sideways slowly and come back up to neutral position
- Step 3: Repeat the same on the other side
Make sure that your legs are grounded down, pressed down on the floor
Perform the side bends for each side for 20-25 repetitions regularly and you would witness your fat melting down with an amazing speed.
Though swimming is a full body workout, it applies high pressure and works amazingly on your abs and sides.
It would require a strong support of your belly and waistline for a proper swim. Thus go for swimming 4-5 times a week and you would surely love your belly!
Leg raises would make you feel the pressure on your belly and your sides. If you want stunning results for your waist line, you must perform this awesome workout.
How to do Leg Raises?
How to do Leg Lifts warm up exercise?
- Step 1: Lie down on your back
- Step 2: Lift your legs up and hold it at 90 degrees perpendicular from the floor
- Step 3: Place your hands by your sides or place them under your glutes
- Step 4: Bring your legs down slowly
- Step 5: And up again
- Step 6: Repeat 8-10 times
Try this promising workout and get awesome results soon.
- Exercises To Slim Down Your Shoulders
- Benefits of Frog Jump Exercises
- Amazing Chest Exercises for Women
Hey there! I’m the CEO and Chief Editor of WomensOK. My aim with WomensOK is to make sure that any women in this world, regardless of their body type or color, is able to find solutions about health and wellness that’s best suited for them.